These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Bengal Rowing Club's Website.
The Bengal Rowing Club is located at:
13/2, Baroj Road, Rabindrasarobar,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700029
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use The Bengal Rowing Club's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
All payments of BRC invoices using the online payment facilities are subject to the following conditions.
1. BRC accepts the following credit cards and PayUmoneyin INR Transaction only:
BRC does not accept:
2. When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card or PayUmoney account in the selected currency.
3. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in BRC's records.
4. Payments are deposited to BRC bank account.
5. Online payments are secure:
7. BRC will confirm your payment details via email.
8. By using BRC's online payment facilities, you agree to all applicable BRC policies relating to your Internet resources.
9. All information you provide on the credit card payment facility forms will be handled in accordance with the BRC privacy statement.
10. BRC's Terms and Conditions for online payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
Unless otherwise stated, The Bengal Rowing Club and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Bengal Rowing Club All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.bengalrowingclub.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. The Bengal Rowing Club does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of The Bengal Rowing Club, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws The Bengal Rowing Club shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
3. The Bengal Rowing Club reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. You warrant and represent that:
1. The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
3. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of The Bengal Rowing Club; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
All content included or available on this site, including text, site design, graphics, interfaces, pictures and the selection and arrangements is owned by BRC. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, distribution, modification, or replication, any form of data mining or data extraction , or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of BRC is strictly prohibited. Users agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of BRC.
All other trademarks displayed on www.bengalrowingclub.com are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither a recommendation nor an endorsement of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors have or endorse any affiliation with BRC.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4. Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.